Sunday, April 10, 2005

Me a Blogger?

A Blog, a sure sign that I need to find more constructive things to do with my time. Am I supposed to try to sound intelligent? Am I supposed to assume that I, at 21 know more than anyone else despite age and experience?

I don't know, all I do know is that I now have a space to rant and rave about whatever, and whomever, I choose.



If you are reading this I can ascertain 2 things,

1: You need to find something better to do with your time.
and
2: Maybe there is something to this whole blogging thing after all.

Here's a slogan that I actually believe in.

If there is one thing we have too many of today its actors, so cut the shit and just be yourself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 17, 2005 1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home