Monday, April 11, 2005

Love Hate Death

I was walking along today when I experienced something that caught me by suprise.
As I was calmly strolling down the street a couple of Dudes started heckling me because I am Jewish.
I was completely unprepared for this as this entire year I have been accepted pretty much wherever I went. It didn't take long for these brainless drains on society, these Darwin’s missing links to start towards me in a sluggish yet threatening manner.
But before they could reach me a group passing by stopped them and told them to beat it before they called 911.

As I stood there trying to understand the paradox of human nature I had just witnessed, I was hit with the realization that I had known for years, that My friends is why Rabbis should be packing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home