Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Top ten reasons Why I Should be the next Pope

10. Big Hats are my forte
9. I believe in God (although, ok, not so much with the whole New testament thing)
8. I would bring major changes to the Catholic Church
7. I love balconies with a view
6. Hanging out in a bubble sounds like fun
5. After all the years I have spent shaking the Lulav on Sukkot, I think I can handle any and all Palm Sunday situations
4. I have never had an incident with an altar boy
3. Sunday morning services would now have a mandatory 10 lchaims spread out throughout the sermons.
2. I speak a fluent (pig) Latin

and the number one reason that I should be the next Pope

1. If you think blessing breakdancers is great, wait till you see what happens when I go to Vegas!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd vote for you. I'm curious to hear more about the altar boy incident, though.

April 17, 2005 5:47 PM  
Blogger Eli Sp. said...

Ok that was a typo! I have NEVER had an incident with an alter boy, at least none that I can remember....

April 17, 2005 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home