Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Purim Designated Driver

I needed to get outa the heights so I figured I'd go home with a couple of friends for Purim. Purim day one of my friends decides it would be fun to go bowling when we are trashed, since I was the only one that had vehicular access I was designated the Designated Driver.

Can you imagine this $h1t here it's a holiday where we are told to drink ad d'loh yodah and I have to stay sober? I decided to be a good sport and only drank a little so I would be ok at night. Well by the time the seuda was over my friends decide they don't feel up to bowling! So I was sober and bored!

Anyways hope your Purim was a little more inebriated,
Splattman

2 Comments:

Blogger Nemo said...

Nebach

March 15, 2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger Pragmatician said...

I saw this one already on The Real Me, but I reread it now had to laugh again! real funny.

March 16, 2006 7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home